by Mark Barley
Speedhunters DLC Announced For Shift 2: Unleashed
EA has announced a new DLC pack for their racing title, Shift 2: Unleashed, titled "Speedhunters".
The DLC pack will contain two new modes: Drag and Standing mile. Each new mode will feature nine events with mandatory manual transmission use.
In Drag you will have to garner the fastest time in the quarter mile, while Standing requires you to get the fastest speed over the mile stretch.
The pack will also contain 14 new cars and six new tracks.
The cars are:
- Dodge Challenger R/T
- Lexus LFA
- Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)
- McLaren MP4-12c
- Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX MR-edition
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Pagani Huayra
- Toyota Supra
- Dodge Viper GTS by Twins Turbo (reward car)
- World Racing Pro-FWD Reaper Scion Tc (reward car)
- Miyatomi Drag Strip
- Miyatomi mile
- Aguera Drag Strip
- Aguera Aerodome
- Nevada Drag Strip
- Nevada Freight Yard
The DLC pack releases on May 17 and will run you $9.99 through the PSN or 800 MS points on XBL.