|Developer||: Creative Assembly|
|Genre||: First-Person Action|
|Released||: Oct 7th, 2014|
- SEGA Disappointed in Alien: Isolation's 2.1 Million Units Sold - blog, 14/05/2015
- Alien: Isolation goes 'gold' and gets a new trailer - blog, 09/09/2014
- Alien: Isolation playable at Gamescom - blog, 13/08/2014
- Alien: Isolation's 1979 throwback DLC will be available for everyone - blog, 11/07/2014
- Alien: Isolation bonus missions let you play as the original cast of Alien - blog, 09/07/2014
- Get the heebie jeebies from this Alien: Isolation E3 trailer - blog, 10/06/2014
- Alien: Isolation dev diary goes old school - blog, 17/04/2014
Unpredictable Xenomorph provides a new level in horror, setting stays true to the retro-sci fi feel of the original Alien film, several more hours of gameplay than your normal horror title.
Several noticeable major and minor glitches, the title suffers an identity crisis several times where it canít decide if it wants to be a horror or first person shooter title.